WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO DO TODAY?

HOLIDAY

Raihan : Hello, Fajar ! It will be a long weekend soon. Do you have any plans?

Fajar    : Hello, Raihan ! Uhm, I'm not sure. I don't have any idea yet. I think I might stay at home.

Raihan : Stay at home? Well, you could do something more interesting!

Fajar    : So, what about you Raihan? Do you have any plans?

Raihan : I will take a vacation to Bali to enjoy the scenery.

Fajar    : Really? That's a great idea. May I come with you?

Raihan : Of course that would be nice.

Fajar    : Thanks. By the way, when will we leave?

Raihan : On weekends. We will be on vacation for two days.

Fajar    : Okay. I can not wait for the weekend. Seems to be fun.

Raihan : I also can not wait.

Fajar    : Okay. See you at the weekend!

Raihan : See you, too!

Komentar

Postingan Populer