MY LAST HOLIDAY

  MY LAST HOLIDAY

 When year-end holidays, I do not travel anywhere. I just stay home alone and just watch television during the holidays. Maybe according to others this is boring, but to me this is fun. Because I can get together with my family during year-end holidays.

 The television shows I watched at the time were diverse, ranging from Home Alone and football in the early hours. Football seems to me the favorite part of the television show. Because, almost every day there is always a soccer game. Start in the morning until the evening. I felt that my vacation was not lonely because of the football game. In fact, even on New Year's Eve, there is a football game on television. When other people are busy with the documentation with the coming of the new year, I'm just busy with football matches.

By the time the celebration was over, and the football game was over, I went straight to bed because tomorrow was the first day of school in 2018. I had to prepare for my first day. If not, maybe I will overslept at the time the learning activities take place. That's why I have to prepare myself to start my first day of school.

Komentar

Postingan Populer