Bakti Desa 2019








Bakti Desa or Bakdes is a program from SMA 3 Bandung. It is an obligation for every 11th grade student to take part in this program. In Bakti Desa activities, each student is required to serve or help the work of every citizen there, such as farming or gardening. The program starts on 3 January 2019 until 5 January 2019. The first day is the day we go to Cibereum Village by public transportation. The trip takes 3 hours. But we did not feel bored because during the trip we enjoyed the view of Bandung and the villages in Kertasari Subdistrict. Then, we were divided into several groups, and each group was entrusted with foster parents. At that time my foster parents were farming, coincidentally the work was finished and I was told that tomorrow's work was off, and the day after work was working again, so we were confused what time to help. I was awkward to meet my foster parents and I asked many questions to my foster parents, from work, family, life there and much more. Then, on the second day, because of a holiday job, so my friends and I spent time walking around the village and we found a river called the Ciendog River, which was about 5 kilometers away and we were on foot. I did not feel tired because our tiredness disappeared with such a beautiful view around the village. We also conduct charity events for villagers. We distributed food, clothes and books to them. On the last day, my friend and I continued to surround the village by visiting Situ Cisanti, the starting point of the Citarum River. We went there using a car and spent 15 minutes traveling. There we saw the beauty of God's creation and the vastness of Situ Cisanti and we went around in Situ Cisanti. After returning from Situ Cisanti, I began to get ready to go home even though I felt unsatisfied because there were still many places I hadn't visited but the school only gave me 3 days, maybe it took up to 1 month to circle the village, because there were still many places beautiful things that can be visited there. At 12 noon I rushed to the village hall to go home, it felt like I didn't want to go home, but had to go home. There I learned a lot that if it's happy it doesn't always have to have a lot of money or assets. With this village service, I feel happy because I can feel life there, like finding wood for cooking, washing my own dishes, cooking myself, and others. I am grateful that the school held this Bakti Desa event.

Komentar

Postingan Populer